Size Guide - Men's Shorts
This style honors Jack “William” Nicklaus, the oldest winner in Masters Tournament History. Our signature Birdie Ball pocket and (Un)Tuct drawcord are just a few trademark details of the Will short. The 230g twill maintains its shape and stays cool for rounds in the sun. A dedicated mobile pocket the Flask Friendly pocket provide added functionality. Available in Filigree and Bone, either color will coordinate with most of the Par X tops and headwear.
• Lightweight Stretch Twill
• (Un)Tuct Eyelets allow drawcord to be worn inside or out.
• “Birdie Ball” Pocket for ball storage
• Discreet “Flask Friendly” Hip Pocket
• Separate Mobile Device Pocket
• Understated P Swing Embroidery at Back Belt Loop
• 8" Inseam
• Fit is True to Size
• Fabrics utilize Filium® 2.0 Activation
All of the Par X range is consciously crafted in small batch production runs. Fabrics are made to order to minimize wastage. Restocking of styles after they sell through is not guaranteed.